Friday 18 February 2011

Exciting news

On Wednesday I received positive news of a job offer from an interview I had had in January this year. I will not be posting full details as I do not want to spook it. However, I have been offered a project management position, initially part-time unpaid, which will lead to a full-time remunerated position. This is quite exciting for me as I have not had full-time employment for over five years now although I have worked part-time on various activities since being made redundant in 2005.

I have been reviewing the company client portfolio in preparation for meetings scheduled during the next few weeks. I have also been reviewing the company project management system and writing briefing articles within it to help gain familiarity with the company systems.

I have still not been offered a census postition, despite completing applications for five roles and progressing through to telephone interview stage on three of them. I have also not heard from the ATQ Assessor role position. My application was offered for short-listing last Wednesday. Still, ...

... every day, in every way, I am getting better and better

Update: I did not get short-listed for the ATQ role on this occasion. Too bad for them and an opportunity for someone else to benefit from my experience.

1 comment: