Monday 24 January 2011

Which micro-teach topic should I plan for?

*Please vote in my poll
As part of the PTLLS course, we have to prepare a 30 minute lesson and deliver the lesson to a group of our class. I think most of us are worrying about this part of the course. I certainly am. Please help me decide what topic to teach by voting for your own favourite in the poll at the top of this blog. The topics I have considered so far are
  • Introducing Wikipedia editing. A short introduction drawn from my own experience
  • Little Thetford - local history. Two square miles of Cambridgeshire history from an Ice-Age through to the modern day
  • A blog and how to create one. Feedback from the week 3 lesson after Lewis mentioned this blog in class suggests that other people may be interested in this
  • Successful take-off and landing in a light aeroplane flying from Cambridge. Test your skills with a qualified pilot on this realistic simulation of the real thing
  • Something else? Review my own background in this blog entry or just challenge me then make your suggestion by adding your comment below
This may sound arrogant, but I guarantee I will micro-teach the topic which receives the most votes.

* Photo © 2009 Theresa Thompson on Flickr

1 comment:

  1. Very nice to know this information but I think one must should be a professional before going for a job we offer you the PTLLS Course on a reasonable offers....

    ReplyDelete